Round Cherry Butcher Block End Grain | Cutting Boards - LIMBA Woodcraft
Round Cherry Butcher Block End Grain | Cutting Boards - LIMBA Woodcraf
Ships in 5-7 days
All our products are made to order, please allow 1-7 business days for orders to be processed as indicated on each product page. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed several days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We close our shop during certain times of year for holidays, we will notify you during those periods upon checkout.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer USPS & UPS for domestic shipping and DHL for international. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
For orders over $100 we offer free shipping to the continental United States, for non-continental United States we subsidize shipping by $10.
This Round End Grain Butcher Block from our Jane Collection is perfect for smaller kitchens, second cutting board or serving.
This timeless beauty will make a fantastic feature in any kitchen for many years. Not for your kitchen, we have your size right here.
- Collection: Jane Butcher Block
- Dimensions: Round 12" x 2", 15", 15" x 3" x 2", 18" x 2", 18" x 3" *
- Weight: 6, 10, 14, 14, 20 LBS
- Shipping weight 8, 11, 15, 16, 21 LBS
- Made In: USA
- Species: Cherry
- Optional finger grips for easy handling
- Optional non-slip rubber feet (please note you will not be able to use both sides of the board if you select this option)
- Self-healing end grain leaving almost zero knife marks
- End grain construction helps keep knives sharp
- Locally sourced lumber energizing local economy and employment
- Made by LIMBA Woodcraft, artisan furniture & cutting board craftsmen
Wood has natural antibacterial properties making it the best natural material for cutting boards, and butcher blocks are also recommended by premium knife manufacturers as they are self healing and gentle on your knives.
LIMBA Woodcraft offers a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. For more information, please read our LIMBA Woodcraft warranty page.
* Our products are handmade and variances in dimension may occur, these variances should be marginal and generally within a fraction of product dimensions.