Thank you for your interest in the products of LIMBA Woodcraft. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from LIMBA Woodcraft (the "Physical Goods").
We highly recommend you read the appropriate care instructions for your cutting board, butcher block or serving boards on our website Board Nourishment.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, LIMBA Woodcraft will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
LIMBA Woodcraft will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from LIMBA Woodcraft is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or one year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage to cutting board from intentional or accidental means
- Normal wear and tear
- Modification or use of cutting board for purposes other than it was intended
- Splitting, checking or cracking due to inadequate conditioning
- Damage due to putting cutting board into dish washer
- Damage due to exposing cutting board to extreme heat, cold or open flame
- Damage due to Soaking
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please note that in the event that warranty service is required, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs. LIMBA Woodcraft may change, alter, modify or revoke this warranty policy at any time.