This Checkerboard Butcher Block from our Geometric Collection has a striking pattern with a large cutting surface to boot making it extremely robust for both commercial or domestic use. This end grain block it is ideal all types of kitchen work, from slicing and dicing veggies to full butchering.
This timeless beauty will make a fantastic feature in any kitchen for many years. Not your size or pattern, we have others here.
- Collection: Geometric Butcher Block
- Dimensions: 19" x 15" x 2" *
- Weight: 21 LBS
- Shipping weight 23 LBS
- Made In: USA
- Species: Walnut and Maple
- Optional finger grips for easy handling
- Optional non-slip rubber feet (please note you will not be able to use both sides of the board if you select this option)
- Premium board packaging in wooden box
- Self-healing end grain leaving almost zero knife marks
- End grain construction helps keep knives sharp
- Locally sourced lumber energizing local economy and employment
- Made by LIMBA Woodcraft, artisan furniture & cutting board craftsmen
Wood has natural antibacterial properties making it the best natural material for cutting boards, and butcher blocks are also recommended by premium knife manufacturers as they are self healing and gentle on your knives.
LIMBA Woodcraft offers a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. For more information, please read our LIMBA Woodcraft warranty page.
* Our products are handmade and variances in dimension may occur, these variances should be marginal and generally within a fraction of product dimensions.